What To Wear To A Hen Party
The best part of any wedding is the hen do! It is the girl's night to top all girl's nights. After a couple of years of chaos - cancelled weddings, hen dos ditched and endless rescheduling, you can finally enjoy the run-up to your wedding or your friend’s wedding. Hen party outfits can be hard to put together, especially as every hen do is different in terms of what activity you will be doing or what bars you will be going to. So, we have put together the ultimate guide to what to wear to a hen party to help you out.
What To Wear For The Hen Activity
Bottomless Brunch Outfits
Is there anything better than endless cocktails, delicious food and chatting with your friends? We didn’t think so. Bottomless brunch is an amazing activity for your hen do - it gets the party going in the best way possible. Here are some brunch outfit ideas that will turn heads.
- Classic jeans with a nice top: dig out your favourite pair of jeans and get yourself a stunning new top. This combination is always a success, and if paired with the right glam accessories, you have got yourself a winner. You must check out the Sage Floral Puff Sleeve Bodysuit and the White Mesh Corset Crop Top.
- Co-ords: co-ords are a great choice for a bottomless brunch hen do. Skip the hassle of putting together an outfit and find one on Rebellious Fashion today. Look classy and put together.
- Shirt dress: if you are looking for a loose-fitted dress then a shirt dress is ideal for you. Brunch can be bloating, and you don’t want to feel uncomfortable with what you are wearing, so a shirt dress is the way to go. Pair with trainers or chunky boots to complete the look.
- Blazer and pants: do you want to look like a girl boss? Then you must invest in a blazer and pants suit for the ultimate classy, powerful look. Check out our Camel Tailored Blazer and Trouser Set. Get more tips for bottomless brunch outfits here.
Day Drinking To Last Ones Standing
If you are starting the party in the day, and planning to dance into the night, then you will want an outfit that is both comfortable and glamorous. We suggest wearing a cute mini dress and pairing it with a comfy pair of heels and a statement bag. Or, if you want to be extra comfy then opt for flared pants with a gorgeous bodysuit.
Why have a hen party when you can have a hen week in the sun? However, if you are going on holiday there is a lot more to think about as you will need daywear, nighttime outfits, swimwear and lots of accessories. There can be a lot to pack, so make sure that you pack your suitcase efficiently to get the most out of the space. So you don’t forget anything, here is the ultimate holiday checklist for your girl’s trip:
- A cute bikini or swimsuit
- Flip flops or sliders
- Bags - one for the beach, one for sightseeing and one for the night
- Shorts - denim and regular material
- Casual t-shirts and vest tops
- Underwear (always pack extra to be on the safe side)
- Shoes - trainers, sandals and heels
- Glam clothes for the night - co-ords, dresses or skirts
- A light jacket
Check out Rebellious Fashion’s ‘Holiday Shop’ for all the essentials.
Adventure or Active Day
If you and your girls are taking on a challenge, whether that is hiking, rock climbing, archery or anything that involves being active, then comfort and flexibility are key. Pair a comfy pair of leggings with a cute jumper to rock the casual look. We love the black leggings and a colourful top look at the moment. Or, if you want to be extra comfy and serve an off-duty model look, then you could wear chic joggers with a cropped t-shirt for a relaxed vibe.
What To Wear On A Hen Night?
Glam Night Out
We all love getting suited and booted with our best friends, so if your hen has decided to go with a glam night out, then treat yourself to a gorgeous new outfit. If you love wearing unique clothes that are bursting with colour and have funky patterns slashed across them, then you will love our Multi Zebra Print Dress - pair with a cute mini bag and chunky heels to get the ultimate look. Or, if you prefer to keep it simple in a little black dress, we have got many options for you. If you want to show off your curves, then you will love the Black Lace Up Mini Dress, or if you want to be modest then check out our Black Satin Midi Dress.
Themed Hen Night
Themed hen nights are so much fun! A theme makes it easier, as it is giving you a dress code. Some popular themes include:
- Cheerleaders: This one is a fun idea. Pair a pleated skirt with a cute top and invest in a pair of pom-poms and you are done!
- School Days: Dressing up in school clothes can be good fun, especially if you are all school friends. Buy a pleated plaid skirt, white shirt and a tie.
- Safari: A Safari outfit will have you looking wild and glam at the same time. Choose your favourite animal print (whether that is zebra or cheetah) and you are good to go.
- Festival: If you are going to a festival or just having a festival-themed night, then you have got a lot of creative freedom with your outfit. Think neon, glitter and quirky patterns. Check out Rebellious Fashion’s ‘Festival Shop’, for lots of ideas.
- Great Gatsby: If your bride-to-be is a lover of all things vintage, then they might go with a Great Gatsby. Read about how to dress like a flapper for inspiration.
Hen Party Dress Code
Don’t Overly Match Outfits
Embrace your individuality and personality and avoid overly matching outfits. Cute matching accessories or t-shirts can be fun but avoid matching dresses or shoes.
Comfort is Key
Hen parties can go on for hours, and you want to be able to enjoy yourself without feeling uncomfortable. Whilst the highest heels and tightest dress you can find might be tempting to wear, sometimes going for something more comfortable is the better option if you want to be living in the moment at the party without blisters or adjusting your dress.
Avoid White Clothes At All Costs!
White is for the bride! Wear a different colour instead to pay respects to the bride-to-be. A colourful or black dress is a much better option.