Looking after your personal data is a big deal and we are dedicated to protecting your details and respecting your privacy. The following policy (together with our terms and conditions) set outs how we monitor and use your personal details. You can request to see what details we hold at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we collect from you
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.rebelliousfashion.co.uk. This includes personal details such as your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address(es) and billing address
- Your transactions
- Technical information such as your IP address, dates and times of login, location and browser usage
- Marketing preferences
- Correspondence which includes any communication to our customer service team
Use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To complete and fulfil any transactions
- To improve the use of our website
- For legitimate interests such as on-site personalization
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To provide you with information regarding promotions, products and services via our selected third-party marketing providers if you have chosen to opt in to such services
- We may share information with companies who help us to tailor your shopping experience. These may include social media platforms, marketing and advertising services and loyalty schemes. We do not share your personal details with these organizations but we share your product viewing and purchase history to help us make better recommendations both on our website and on other markerting channels.
If at any point you wish to unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which is sent on every email/sms campaign or by updating your preferences in your account.
We will only keep your data for as long as is necessary to operate our business.
Disclosure of your information
Our chosen third-party providers will only collect, use and disclose the information provided to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
For example, we may share your data with our logistics partners, payment providers, e-commerce platforms, returns services, personalization partners and courier companies.
We will NEVER give content for our third-party providers to use your information for their marketing purposes
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
To make full use of the online shopping experience at rebelliousfashion.co.uk on your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalized features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don’t store personal information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from rebelliousfashion.co.uk or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Security and data retention
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Klarna privacy notice text (all markets except Switzerland)
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice .”
Klarna privacy notice text (Switzerland only)
In Switzerland, Klarna offers its services together with its subsidiary Billpay. If you share personal data with Klarna and Billpay you need to explain this in your privacy notice and link to Klarna’s and Billpay’s local privacy notices there. Below is an example of what that could look like in your existing privacy notice (the specific data categories transferred to be added, and text to be translated into your local language):
Billpay’s/Klarna’s payment options: In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options and to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna and Billpay. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s (de , fr , it or en versions) and Billpay’s (de , fr , it or en versions) privacy notices.